We have established the following acceptable use policy to govern the use of our website course2certify.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users and visitors to our site.
Our site is operated and owned by Course 2 Certify Ltd (Company No. 14045325) whose registered office is at 3.11 Hollinwood Bus Centre, Albert Street, Hollinwood, United Kingdom, OL8 3QL.
Our site may only be used for lawful purposes. We prohibit the following use:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
In addition, you agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site
Occasionally, our site may feature interactive features, including, without limitation:
- Message boards and/or message submission points
- Forums and/or polls
- Live chat
Whenever we provide you with an interactive service, we will inform you which type of service we are providing, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our part to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site. In addition, we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards. This is whether the service is moderated or not.
When interactive services are being moderated, we provide you with contact with a moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The following standards must be followed both in spirit and in letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be honest.
- Comply with all laws in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory to any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive anyone.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another´s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
Our site’s acceptable usage policy will be determined by our discretion regarding whether you have violated it. In the event of a violation of this policy, we will take appropriate action.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
If this acceptable use policy is violated, we are not responsible for the consequences. There are no limitations on the responses described in this policy, and we can take any other action we deem appropriate.
We reserve the right to amend this acceptable use policy at any time. Any changes we make to this page will be legally binding on you, so be sure to check it periodically. There may also be provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site that supersede certain provisions in this acceptable use policy.