Who we are
Course 2 Certify collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you which is processed in accordance with this statement. Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions on these terms or the service that we provide.
What information we hold about you
We collect personal information whenever you provide it to us. This personal information may include the following:
- name, postal address and contact details;
- your academic history including qualifications;
- payment details;
- technical and analytical information obtained through cookies;
- other information you provide to us; and
We may also obtain information from third parties such as credit reference agencies.
How we use your information
We use your information for the following purposes
- responding to any enquiries which you make to us relating to any of our products or services;
- in certain circumstances, to carry out a credit reference search in order to establish your financial suitability for our training services;
- to process and administer your payments;
- to provide training services to you;
- to monitor site usage to develop and administer our websites; and
- to provide you with promotional information about our training services, news, advice, and offers
Who we may share your information with
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our agents and service providers;
- our infrastructure providers;
- a third party who acquires our business;
- examination boards;
- Course 2 Certify Ltd;
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law;
- sponsors who have funded studies regarding results and attendance only.
Keeping your information secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we store your personal data on secure servers and ensure access to your personal data is limited to authenticated and approved staff.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
- where it is required by law;
- where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business including:
- responding to enquiries
- providing training services to our customers
- improving and developing our services
- the administration of our business
- monitoring and maintaining standards within the Course 2 Certify
- establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights
For more information, including how to disable/delete cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Transfer of data out of the EEA
Course 2 Certify owned and operated by Course 2 Certify ltd, will adhere to all legislation of the land in relation to the most up-to-date information issued on GDPR. This includes all information available at the UK Government website and the UK Independent Authority website.
Information that we collect from you may be transferred to third party service providers working for us who may process that information at a destination inside or outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
These destinations may not have the same legal protections for personal data as you enjoy under English law. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement and data protection legislation.
Please contact us if you want further information on this matter.
Retention of information
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you interact with us.
To contact us please use the following details:
Course 2 Certify Ltd, 3.11, Hollinwood Bus Centre, Albert Street, Hollinwood, United Kingdom, OL8 3QL
Call: 01279 248383