This is an accessibility statement from Course 2 Certify ltd.
Measures to support accessibility
Course 2 Certify ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Course 2 Certify:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
Accessibility conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Course 2 Certify is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Course 2 Certify. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Course 2 Certify:
- Phone: 01279 248 383
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Suite 6b Glen House, Palmers Lane, Bishop’s Stortford CM23 3XB
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Course 2 Certify relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
This statement was created on 30 June 2022